Sunday 5 April 2015

I'm an ALMOST functional person.

“Let go of what you think SHOULD be happening, 
and go with what IS happening.”
~ Sue Fitzmaurice
We took some time out this weekend.
Sat for ages on the beach enjoying the sunshine 
and pondering on the intricacies of life.
They are infinite.
Nukes wanting Tim to throw his ball .... it's a never ending job!
I should have learnt by now though to never be too complacent.
And I’m NOT talking about the Sharks rugby.
 The hound, the lemming and I are once again on the hunt for a new abode.  
As are the fur-balls.  
The Flat @ No. 14 is required for family so we’ve been given notice to move.
A bow for the hound's collar .... just to emphasise she's a girl, not a boy!
Quite obviously life ISN’T finished throwing curved balls at us yet.
The Shag wasn't happy about being snuck up on.

Sitting on the sand, basking in the sunshine and watching the hound revel in the waves allows me to forget for a moment the chaos that engulfs us.  
Finding hound friendly accommodation at a rent I can afford is a hard ask.
We’ve done it before though.
And can do it again.

Laughing at Marley as she played with the hound at Coatesville today reinforced the impact these hounds have in our lives.
They add something intangible.
Something necessary.
At least in my life that is.
She keeps me grounded and THAT allows me to operate 
as an almost functional human being.
Marley, Sharon's new Beagle pup, and full to the brim with cuteness!
Not having her as part of my life ISN’T negotiable.
No matter what one of the rental agents advised.
Despite our accommodation set-back
THIS weekend has been magical in so many ways.
Full moon, just prior to the eclipse
Sleep ins!
Long rambles.
Gorgeous weather.
MAGICAL Blood Moon lunar eclipse.
Brilliant market at Coatesville.
More mullah for the car fund!
“I carry the sun in a golden cup, 
the moon in a silver bag.”
~ W.B. Yeats


No comments: