Saturday 7 February 2015

Ripples of kindness radiate EVERYwhere!

No matter who you are, 
what your agenda is, 
what your thoughts on life are, 
kindness touches you too
One act of kindness prompts another which in turn grows another.  
What would life be without these touches of kindness radiating out like ripples in a pond.
The rain at Churchill Park was quite prophetic this morning.
Ripples  everywhere!
Raindrops on roses.
On fence posts.
On grass stalks.
Even on the cows ears.
I love rambling in the rain.
As does the hound.
Even when the rain stops
the trees still shower you with drops as you walk beneath them.
It’s magical.
The river provided a smorgasbord of reflections
enhanced by the ripples of the raindrops.
Stopping to take it all in is a tonic in itself.
A time for reflection.


I am a part of everything and everything is a part of me.
As the endless spiral of words goes round and round in my brain
I choose to focus on the moment I’m in right now.
It’s splendiferous.
In that silence I can find myself.
Breathe in, breathe out.
Nothing more.
Just feel that silence.


Except it’s not really silent.
White noise is everywhere.
Birds call as the wind rustles through the trees.
The rain drip-drops off the leaves.
In the distance, the hum of a lawnmower ... 
They’re comfortable sounds though
after a more than hectic week.
Finding paperwork in boxes and having it certified has been a time-consuming task.
A productive one though.
I lodge the SO’s deportation appeal on Monday.
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.